City of Dunlap, TN / Sequatchie Dunlap Chamber / Start exploringHome



Sequatchie County residents have access to a variety of services including water and wastewater through the city of Dunlap. New accounts can be established by calling 423-949-2115. The Dunlap Natural Gas System serves portions of Marion, Sequatchie, and Bledsoe Counties. For service or to report a leak please call 423-949-4119. Power is available through the Sequachee Valley Electric Cooperative at 423-949-2198 and telephone and internet is provided by the Bledsoe Telephone Cooperative at 423-949-2121.